If you must withdraw from your Travel Study program, please carefully read the information contained in the program specific nomination letter. In addition to dropping the course through the Registration Office, you must also complete this form. Your withdrawal date is considered the date (business day) your withdrawal paperwork is received by the Travel and External Study Office. It's important to consider that withdrawing from a Travel Study program may have financial consequences and that you will be held to the terms and conditions of all contracts/documents signed. Typical withdrawals are processed 4-6 weeks from receipt of complete withdrawal paperwork. Any reimbursements of program/exchange fees will be credited to your student account once the withdrawal is fully processed.
In order to withdraw from a Faculty-Led Program, you must complete the following steps:
1) Submit a Faculty Led Program Withdrawal Form
2) The official date of withdrawal is the date the document is received by Student Accounts.
3) If you decide to withdraw from your travel course, it is your responsibility to notify both your Otis instructor, and to formally withdraw from the course through the Registration Office.
CANCELLATION FEES ARE INDICATED BELOW
- $150.00 non-refundable fee will be charged to your Student Account if you enrolled in the course and committed to a travel program.
- NO PROGRAM REFUND: 0-90 days prior to start of program:
- Unless, you purchased trip cancellation insurance through a program provider (optional) up to 75% of your program fee will be refunded if you cancel prior to 48 hours of departure. See provider site for details.
*If you purchased trip cancellation insurance through a provider, you must file a claim with that provider to obtain you refund.